Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ok here's a word for ya ...

how about 'de-thaw' ?

the word makes sense to me, but some people seem to think that i have its meaning backwards.

1 comment:

Chaka said...

I've usually heard it as "unthaw," and yes, it's backwards. That un isn't doing what it's supposed to be doing. See also: irregardless