Friday, December 04, 2009

Die Prinzen!

I listened to two bands today that illustrate my utter lack of taste in music. I think you should go listen to both of these bands. I think that they will put a bounce in your step and a smile on your face.

But I know you'll probably hate them.

Die Prinzen (HT: Paige Skakal) and Brave Combo (HT: Carol Stream Public Library)

Just type them into Grooveshark (one at a time, for best results) and hit play all.

Feel free to tell me what you think.

Incidentally, Brave Combo came to mind today because I heard Bob Dylan's "Must Be Santa" and thought, That sounds like it could be a Brave Combo performance. Well, according to Brave Combo's website, it's a cover of their arrangement.

1 comment:

Pirate Jimmy said...

Groove shark, eh? The interface looks like it blows SONGZA out of the waters!

Speaking of waters....
I played a game earlier this week called "Pirates of the Burning Sea." Yar! It was kind of buggy, but it has pirates so I HAD to try it!!