Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Your Life Hack of the Day


First of all, I want to thank Linus for the present. I haven't opened it yet, as Mrs. Chaka still isn't back from work. I assume that Linus is the sender--he's the only one I can think of who would send me something from Jungle Jim's International Market. So if you're reading, Linus, thank you.

Your life hack of the day is this: Premium postcards from the U. S. Postal Service. You can upload your own photo and create a postcard to send out to family and friends. This is way cheaper than ordering photocards at Wal-Mart or mailing Christmas letters, and you don't have to stamp and mail them yourself. There's a fairly tight word limit on the back, but if you don't have four kids to brag about, you'll probably have room to share the important news and wish people Merry Christmas.

Should either of the two readers care to receive one from the Chakas, please email me your address.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Um, I don't even think I have your email. But, for all the people in the world who may want to mail me packages, here it is:

3136 Longfellow Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55407

Speaking of, my roommate just got her very first Christmas card from a family friend. Prior to this year, she's been lumped into her family's card, but apparently she's enough of a separate entity to merit her own. Where is that fine adulthood line? Is it attending or graduating college? Starting a career-based job? Getting married?

I don't know. So if you want to lump me into one large Sorensen mailing, I'm okay with that. If not, you now know where to send it!

Pirate Jimmy said...

What is your e-mail, good sir?